Thursday, January 14, 2010

next week posts

Anyone infected by my last post and actually watch the anime? Tell me please, I want to hear your thoughts about it. Okay I have planned to do a book review about my books especially right one I'm reading right now. It is a fantasy fiction. But, it looks like it is gonna be delayed for about one week because I will be reporting to you about IVED for a week from now.

Yeah it is my fault not give an introduction for IVED. Basically it is a debating competition being held in my campus, ITB and open to all Indonesian universities as participants. I love debating, but here I'll only be someone who helps anything he could help.

It is being held from January 15th until January 20th. So, see you on my next week posts. To all debaters worldwide, please follow as this is one of few prestigious debating championship in Indonesia.

;D

1 comment:

Ardhn Mohammed said...

Red sebenernya gw pengen ikut lomba debatnyaaa haha cuman gw gak tahu menahu soal IVED dulunya