Sunday, January 10, 2010

how i love books

I love books very much. Many kinds of books. From novels, comics, philosophy, psychology, entrepreneurship, and photography. I have hundreds of books spreading in more than 3 selves.

I want to share my funny experience about reading books. My mother told me that when I was a child, I have a test at school which was to write words what my teacher told me. I got zero for that test! According to my mom, of course. That means I couldn't write what the words let alone reading! So, after that I undergone strict-reading-lesson with my mother as a teacher. It showed its result as I could read after the long lesson. Amazingly after that I devoured many short stories from kid magazines. That habit of course still exist in me until now.

I grateful my mom taught me how to read. Seeing my condition now with books almost everywhere in my room and the money to bought all those books, I asked my mom : "Did you regret teaching me how to read?"; my mother answered this : "Of course not, my son."

Thank you mother. You are the best :-)

No comments: