Thursday, January 8, 2009

Books

Books they are the window of the world.
To see the world, it is definitely easier to see it through the window, than to really go outside and venture the world.
Books are also cheaper to get than to venture the world, visiting those wonderful site.
This is in the context wonderful site. How about in the context of science? Entertainment? Practical knowledge?
Books are sure more beneficial-easy to get-than pursuing those in reality, in other form different than book.

I, as a person pursuing to become better person as time passes, am a huge fan of book.
What a wonderful time was my holiday.
I'm holding many great books.

Now, I want to share one of my wonderful books.
Titled "Maryamah Karpov" part of the legend, I know it is hyperbolic, but yeah, started by a book titled "Laskar Pelangi", translated in English as "The Rainbow Legion"
It started with "Laskar Pelangi", continued by "Sang Pemimpi"-"The Dreamer", "Edensor", and ended with "Maryamah Karpov".
Those are local books in my country written by a person named Andrea Hirata.
I don't know if those books have already translated into English or not.
If not, I'm planning to translate it. Those books are just wonderful.

Generally those books sharing theirs written adventure from nothing to he is now.
I laughed and cried through the books. It wasn't just because of the story, but the words which were amused me.
I personally think Andrea as the artist of words.

Those books showed struggle, dream, passion, knowledge, never-ever-give-up personality to me.
I touched by the books. Therefore I decided to change myself to a better person.
I passed a good time with those books.

Geez. I keep telling you how great those books are.
Sometime in the future I'll tell you the synoptic because next post is still going to be my colorful holiday =)

C ya.

No comments: