Friday, January 30, 2009

Bali - Day 2

The second day was better. The journey continued during the night and we passed it by watching movies.

In the morning the buses arrived at a restaurant near a beach. I ate my breakfast and went straight to the beach taking some photos.
It was real nice actually.

After that, the journey continued. The buses reached a dock to travel across island.
We traveled from Java island to Bali island. It was a slow process. I was bored waiting. On the ships, people were taking photos. I prefer the beach to the ship. But, the sky was wonderful.

The ship reached the shore and we got down the ship. I was really tired sitting all day on my bus, but I must endure it as the journey continued.

Again, I had lunch at a restaurant near a beach. I also took some photos, experimenting my camera to shoot landscapes.

The fun began when we arrived at the hotel. It was called Palm Beach Hotel.
I got down, took my belongings, searched my room, rested a bit, then the fun began.
I and my roommates began our adventure. We walked outside the hotel and went to a beach nearby, later we knew the beach was called German beach. We walked alongside the shore enjoying the night view. The rain began to fall down. Just for a short time though. We enjoyed it.

When we thought that we walked far enough, we walked back. Stopped by near a prestigious hotel. Enjoying the hotel view.
I just walked back and had my sleep.

It was better than the first day, wasn't it?

I'll post the picture later.

No comments: