Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bali - Day 1



It was Saturday 10th January 2009, when I woke up early in the morning to go to Bali.
I had prepared my stuff the day before Saturday. Brought one suitcase, one backpack, and my beloved camera. One big suitcase was for my clothes, one backpack was for my clothes which i used to take a bath during the trip-before reaching the hotel, and of course my beloved camera was to take lovely pictures of Bali.

I reached my school at 7 in the morning. My friends had already been there before i arrived. About a half to a hour waiting for the others to arrive, I searched my bus, put my bag, sat, and talking to my friends.

As soon as all of the students had come, we started our journey to east, to Bali.
I did nothing in the bus, except reading and talking. It was monotonous moment. The view was just nothing out of ordinary.

At noon we arrived at a restaurant where we got our lunch.
Almost all the students were still so stiff. They lazily took their lunch.
After a short time of talking to each other, the journey continued.
The view was a little different from before. It was forest to our left and right. But for me, it was still no different because I have passed that road many times.

When the night arrived we stopped again to have our dinner. Here I took a bath in a small rest room. Took a bath, ate my dinner, sat again on my chair in my bus.

After that, it was just dark.
In the bus I just watched the videos which have been showed by my friends.

That was my boring first day.

The photos were taken at the restaurant where I had my lunch.

No comments: