Tuesday, February 2, 2010

a class head life

Okay. I decided to stop the IVED post as it has been too long and I don't have the time to look at the tabulation sheet. I just want to write about my wonderful life.

Geez. How could this semester is no different than the previous one. I am a busy as before. I just don't know why. I was planning on concentrating to just academics this semester. As the matter of fact I can't do it just because I am the class head. I started to hate that title. Everyone just shouting my name when they need to know something. I am not a walking computer where all the information are. They should search for them self the information and stop asking whether there will tutorial or not, where are the photocopies, and where the heck is the damn teacher.

No, I am not thinking to resign. I just can't. I love my title as the class head. I fell in love with it. Becoming the class head allow me to know how different my friends from each other. I really realise how unique one person can be. Thus each person need a different approach. Study-oriented, gaming-oriented, whatever-happen-happens type, why-my-score-is-not-perfect one, even Yu-Gi-Oh!-maniac. It really interesting to know how regional culture forms each person differently.

I have my own life : watching animes, reading books, playing games, studying, go here go there, and many more, but to take care of others life is fun and amusing for me.

Thank you my class. Love you guys.

;D

2 comments:

-FB said...

My class head, where is my photo copy?

Anonymous said...

hha..
redi blogroll blog ak ya. :D