Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Ordinary Days

As a high school student I going through my days as other high school students.
Study at school from 7 o'clock in the morning until 2 o'clock in the afternoon.
After that, I take extra lesson (because I'm your ordinary-lazy-get-bad-mark-student), or straight back home.

At home I usually playing games, read novels, browsing the internet, write blogs (just started ^^)..
What make me different from other students one from all is my skills to speak in English (I love to debate in English) . Speaking English is just wow in my school. When I talk with English with my fellow English teammates, the respond from the others is just wow.
So, to improve my English is why I started to write blogs.

In my next blog I'll write about my interest in photography. See you there! ^_^

No comments: